Policy on the processing of Bancomail customers and users data
Holder of data processing
Bancomail S.p.A. (P.IVA: 02727350999 - REA: GE 506965), with Legal Head Office located in Piazza della Vittoria 15/23, Genova, IT and operational headquarters in Piazza della Vittoria 12/32
Telephone: +39 010-8446402
We collect information provided voluntarily from the moment you create your account, when you purchase products or services eg. company name, contact reference, address, email address and telephone number.
We also record information when you contact us by phone or chat, including requests for assistance or a quote and notes or details explaining what you have requested and how we have responded.
The failure of data provision will make it impossible for Bancomail to implement the contractual commitments or the user's request.
How do we use the collected information?
The data provided by the user are collected and processed for the following purposes
- For carrying out customer relationship activities based on the contractual agreements.
- For administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as accounting or tax disclosures or to comply with requests from the judicial authority
- For statistical purposes, to improve our offer and service toward our customers and to identify and prevent fraud and abuse.
- In the presence of specific consent, for sending periodically by e-mail, newsletters and advertising material.
- In the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
- Additionally, we use your information to create your account where we offer our services and give you visibility of the data we own, together with the methods of exercising your rights.
Which subjects are authorized to process your data? Are your data shared with third parties?
The processing of the collected data is carried out by Bancomail internal staff authorized to process it according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
Your data will never be transferred to third parties, nor entered in the Bancomail Database, unless they were spontaneously conferred on this website in the Be Part form (Support section) or acquired through other authorized sources, in any case prior communication.
How the data are stored and for how long?
The data are processed using computerized or automated tools, with logics strictly related to the aforesaid purposes for which the personal data were collected in order to guarantee their security, integrity, confidentiality and traceability.
The management and storage of personal data operate on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned and / or available to Bancomail and / or delegated third-party companies, duly appointed as data controllers.
The transfer of data abroad to non-EU countries takes place in accordance with the GDPR provisions.
The data are stored for the necessary time to manage the purposes for which they are collected, in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
Exercise of rights on data processing
At any time (if there aren't law limitations) you can request the access to data, cancellation, modification or update of all the information collected by Bancomail, exercising the right to limit the processing and data portability, by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.